The following Terms and Conditions govern and regulate the use of the Ad2Goal advertising Program (herein referred to as “the Program” or “we”). Ad2Goal is a service that provides a any type of advertising.
Ad2Goal is a registered company Overwin Internet Solution LTD, Belize
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND AD2GOAL BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED AND ARE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, PROMISES, WARRANTIES, DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
1. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the legal age in your jurisdiction to participate in the Program.
2. In order to participate, you must register by submitting an application with CORRECT information via our website.
3. We reserve the right to refuse your participation in the Program for the following reasons:
a. Your don’t have the authorization to do your website (you have “hacked” websites).
b. Your website is unavailable or under maintenance.
c. Your website has only few posts or no content.
d. Your participation might be rejected for other reasons, established by Support.
4. All visitors you send to us must come from a web page. We do not allow news group postings with links to our web sites nor do we allow you to link to our web sites from the body of an email message. We don’t allow to promote our websites by email campaigns.
5. All surfers sent to the Program’s site(s) must be in a full size window with toolbars, location, scroll bars, etc. It must be a regular window unaltered. Our sites MAY NOT be opened or loaded in a FRAME.
6. The following examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites or applications that are not allowed to participate in the Program:
a. Hacking or Phreaking.
b. Containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (for example how to make drugs).
c. Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content.
d. Material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm to others.
f. Any illegal activity whatsoever.
7. You are responsible to keep your information on-file accurate for proper notifications.
8. You may only hold one account with the Program. But you can have more than one website in your account.
9. You are not allowed to alter the linkcodes, or use illegal/false advertising.
10. Payouts are processed 4-5 times a week. Payments are usually processed from 8 am till 5 pm GMT. Payments can be withdrawn using Paypal, Monero, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, Payoneer, Webmoney or Wire Transfer. The minimum payout threshold is 5.00 USD.
11. Revenue for a period that do not meet our minimum of $5.00 or your set minimum payout (must be over $5.00) will roll-over and be credited toward the next period until such minimum is met.
12. You agree if you violate any part of this agreement, all reward will be forfeited. No reward shall be paid for traffic deemed as fraudulent, at the sole and exclusive discretion of the Program’s administration.
13. The Program reserves the right to terminate any account that we believe violates one of our rules or that has very low conversion ratios.
14. The Program will not be held liable for any loss due to server downtime, network downtime, packet loss, net traffc problems, disasters, acts of government, strike, lock-out, communication line or power failures, inoperability or destruction of the Site or its components. The Program shall do everything in its power to maintain the highest standard of availability of its system.
15. The Program reserves the right to modify any part of this agreement at anytime without prior notice. Upon modifcation, you will be informed by email, writing or by an informational text on the Program’s website. Should you choose to not accept the amendments, the only action you can take is to terminate your account and have all outstanding commission paid to you. Continued participation in the Program and/or no action shall mean that you have accepted the modifcations to the agreement. All modifcations shall become active 24 hours after the modifcations and notice have been completed.